Representative Director, President and CEO： Mr.Tadashi Matsubara
- Capital:22,000,000 yen (US$ 182,227)
- Number of employees:40 people
- The main business of our company, the Official Gazette of the sale, the sale of government publications, is a public notice published in the official gazette.
Main business: distribution and sale ofJapanese government publications such as－“Osaka Gazette sales office” The company is well known in providing assistance to customers and advertisers with details onthe requirements for official gazette publication policies and regulations for posting,such as the number of days required and the registration fees with a guidance "template"and samples of past publications.
Company business mottos:
"peace of mind", "convenient", "fast"customer service.
Sample of Kanpou Inc.customer queries and requests:
- “We want to publish teaching materials for required courses and seminars that we could sell to students and seminar participants . . . “
- “Query on purchase of multiple books for corporations and organizations like various organizations and educational corporations … “
- “I want to buy a book that has not been published in the online book store”
Original company foundation in 1921 New Kanpou Inc. registration on April 20, 1948
Business location / address:
1-2-14, Edobori, Nishi-ku Osaka-shi, Osaka, 550-0002, Japan
Business hours:9: 00 ~ 18: 00Not open on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
- +81-6-6443-2171 (representative-sales of the Official Gazette & bookstore)
- +81-6-6443-2179 (books Wholesale)
- +81-6-6443-2174 (public notice posted)
- FAX number +81-6-6443-4940 (representative)
Related Company Ltd. VENISON / KANPOU-NEPAL
The company opened as a small bookshop,including Osaka Gazette sales in 1921 with 8 employees.
The business expanded in 1948 to include printing and sales ofOsaka official certificates. ・In 1986,the Higobashi Gazette building was opened.
In 1991,company name changed to Kanpou Inc.
Mitsumata tree plantation started in Nepal thereafter.
Established a related organization:"Kanpou-Services Inc."
"Mitsumata" is a short tree(Thymelaeaceae)has been called because the leaves branch out into three.
Mulberry and ganpi trees are also sources of raw material of Japanese paper.In Japan, mulberry and ganpi are also used as a raw material for paper money.
"Mitsumata"originally came from Nepal's Himalayan mountains and thrive in high altitudes.
Kanpou Nepal provides livelihood to households in local villages in the processing ofthe Mitsumata tree bark into pulp.
- Sales of the Official Gazette
- The business agency of the public notice published in the Official Gazette
- Sale of government publications - White Paper (policy annual report of each ministry) - Annual Report
- And Statistical Manual / law book, etc.
- Sales of laws and regulations style / Business Forms
- Sales of Japanese paper raw material "Mitsumata"
- And sales of secondary products using "Mitsumata"